Monday, November 13, 2006

It is time

As of this Morning the Necanicum and Kilchis are ready to fish!! Back bouncing your favorite eggs ( Mine are red or pink pautzke's fire cured) with a sandshrimp along the bottum of a north coast stream when all of the sudden a Fall Chinook starts chommping on those eggs. I have to stop I can not any longer handle the excitement.

I have so many leaders tied I should sell some!!

Actuallu I am going to write another note or two tonight but right now I am going fishing!!

All North Coast river will produce fresh Chinooks this week.

Take a Kid Fishing

If you have any questions or need to find a guide in your area email us and we'll help all we can.

Tight Lines

Val Perry
Perry's Fishing Adventures
fishingwithval@msn.com
www.fishingwithval.com
866-738-6991
503-440-5281

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home